ATS 2029304290 Aurora 3000 Turbo Kit 2004.5-2005 GM 6.6L Duramax LLY
The ATS Aurora 3000 turbo system for the GM Duramax is designed for daily driving and towing applications. The focus of this turbo is to provide quick spool, low-end pulling power and EGT control on stock or tuned trucks. The...
- Category: Duramax 2004.5 – 2005 LLY Turbo Kits
Included in the Aurora 3000 turbo kit is a 4” downpipe, pedestal, turbo, air intake system (AFE-equipped) and all necessary hardware, electronics and oil supply/return fittings and tubes. The 3000 is equipped with journal bearings, a ported compressor housing to reduce turbo “bark” as well as heavy duty silicone boots. The kit comes backed with a 3 year / 150,000 mile warranty and is designed as a bolt-on application. No cutting, welding or modification is required for installation.
The Aurora 3000 is a quick spooling turbo charger that is great for all around performance on your 04.5-05 GM 6.6L Duramax. The 58mm inducer on the turbo is a very nimble and highly responsive unit. Safe for stock engines and stock components, towing and daily driving become much easier due to the turbo doing more work, instead of relying on the engine with a restrictive factory turbo. The increase air volume will utilize all fuel injected into the cylinder creating a more complete and efficient combustion event. This will result in lower EGTs, better throttle response, and a more efficient/useable torque curve.
- Quicker spool-up with reduced lag
- More efficient and useable torque curve
- Designed for towing and daily driving
- Increased fuel economy
- Safe for stock motor and components
- Decrease in stress on the motor due to better combustion
- Reduces turbo "bark" due to ported compressor housing design
- Great all-around performance gains
- Everything's included for a smooth installation
- This turbo is THE choice for those towing heavy loads and looking for exceptional EGT control