ATS 2029404248 Aurora 4000 Turbo Kit 2001-2004 GM 6.6L Duramax LB7 (600HP)
The ATS Aurora 4000 turbo system for the 2001-2010 GM Duramax is designed for street performance, daily driving and supporting up to 600 horsepower. The Aurora 4000 comes with a 64mm titanium compressor wheel – for less rotational mass, which...
- Category: Duramax 2001 – 2004 LB7 Turbo Kits
Included in the Aurora 4000 turbo kit is a 4” downpipe, pedestal, turbo, air intake system (AFE-equipped) and all necessary hardware, electronics and oil supply/return fittings and tubes. The 4000 is equipped with journal bearings, a ported compressor housing to reduce turbo “bark” as well as heavy duty silicone boots.
The kit comes backed with a 3 year / 150,000 mile warranty and is designed as a bolt-on application. No cutting, welding or modification is required for installation.
The Aurora 4000 is a upgraded turbo charger that is great for added performance on your 01-04 GM 6.6L Duramax. The 64mm inducer on the turbo is a significant jump in performance over the stock charger. This turbo has the capability to reach 600hp with supporting fuel modifications and higher tuning levels. The increased air volume will utilize all fuel injected into the cylinder creating a more complete and efficient combustion event. This will result in lower EGTs, high horsepower capabilities, and a more efficient/powerful torque curve.
- Ability to support 600hp
- More efficient and useful torque curve
- Great all around performance
- Designed for street/drag strip/sled pulling performance
- Safe for stock motor and components with proper tuning
- Lower EGTs under most applications
- Reduces turbo "bark" due to ported compressor housing design
- Great performance gains
- Great spool time and low-end torque
- 150-200 degree drop in EGTs
- 1190cfm flow rate