ATS 2029404314 Aurora 4000 Turbo Kit 2006-2007 LBZ 6.6 Chevy Duramax
The ATS Aurora 4000 turbo system for the GM Duramax is designed for street performance, daily driving and supporting up to 600 horsepower. The Aurora 4000 comes with a 64mm titanium compressor wheel – for less rotational mass, which equals...
- Category: Duramax 2006 – 2007 LBZ Turbo Kits
Included in the Aurora 4000 turbo kit is a 4” downpipe, pedestal, turbo, air intake system (AFE-equipped) and all necessary hardware, electronics and oil supply/return fittings and tubes. The 4000 is equipped with journal bearings, a ported compressor housing to reduce turbo “bark” as well as heavy duty silicone boots.
The kit comes backed with a 3 year / 150,000 mile warranty and is designed as a bolt-on application. No cutting, welding or modification is required for installation.
- Ability to support 600hp
- More efficient and useful torque curve
- Great all around performance
- Designed for street/drag strip/sled pulling performance
- Safe for stock motor
- Lower EGTs under most applications
- Reduces turbo "bark" due to ported compressor housing design
- Great performance gains
- Great spool time and low-end torque
- 150-200 degree drop in EGTs
- 1190cfm flow rate