( MM3 Tuner (Shift On The fly) with Custom Delete Tunes 2013 - 2018 Dodge 6.7L Cummins (Unlocks PCM) with SOTF switch (If you do not want to keep display on dash) TPMS Adjustment
MM3 Tuner with Custom Tunes for 2013-2018 Dodge Cummins (With SOTF Switch) 2500 - 3500 - 4500 & 5500 Pick up & Cab & Chassis Allows For - DPF Delete - EGR Delete - DEF Delete - CCV Delete...
- Category: Cummins 2013 – 2018 6.7L Custom Tuning
- MM3 Tuner with Custom Tunes for 2013-2018 Dodge Cummins (With SOTF Switch)
- 2500 - 3500 - 4500 & 5500 Pick up & Cab & Chassis
- DPF Delete
- EGR Delete
- DEF Delete
- CCV Delete
- Cat Delete
- Throttle Valve Delete
- Active Air system Delete
- TPMS Tire Pressure system ( Adjustablity to lower pressure levels)
Power Levels (With CSP5 Switch) This allows you to tune the truck and install a 5 position switch so that you can remove the display and not have it on the dash. Perfect for the people that do not want a display visible on their dash
- The MM3 Unlocks and Programs 2013 and up Cummins ECM. No need for any other tuner or hardware.
- 4.3″ Touch Display. Resolution 480 x 272 – 16.3 million colors.
- Two devices: MM3 Touch Display and MM3 Controller each with its own CPU. The Display for the graphics & user interface and the controller for communicating with the ECM.
- Twin CPU design. The fastest Display & Tuner on earth!
- Fastest display start up in the industry. Just four seconds!
- Fastest PID refresh speed in the industry.
- Fastest ECM download in the industry, up to three times faster than the competition, a typical ECM update takes 1.5 to 6 minutes, depending on the model year.
- Small micro USB cable connecting the display and the controller for easy installation.
- MicroSD card for simple and fast updates (included).
- Fully Internet updateable. Updates are always FREE!
- MicroSD card can store multiple WARP custom tunes.
- Works with any MicroSD FAT file system formatted card.
- EGT sensor Reads accurately up to over 2200°F
Four dashboards, each configurable with five different gauge layouts.
- Freely configurable gauge(s) range.
- Two alarms (high and a low range) can be configured for each PID.
- Audible and/or visible alarms can be configured.
- Configured ranges are also displayed through colored bars in all digital gauges.
- Configurable PID refresh speed.
- Each gauge stores/updates and displays the max reached PID value continuously.
- Recorded max values can be reset at any time.
- Customizable display background.
- Adjustable sound feedback for alarms.