Pusher 3.5" MEGA Intake Manifold 2007.5 - 2018 Dodge Cummins (Bare No Paint)
The Pusher 67IMS 3.5" MEGA Intake Manifold for your Dodge 6.7L Cummins is built around a 3.5" inlet that smoothly transitions to two 3" mandrel bent tubes. This design also enabled the use of a short bolt in place of...
- Category: Cummins 2007.5 – 2009 6.7L Cold Air Intakes & Manifolds, Cummins 2010 – 2012 6.7L Cold Air Intakes & Manifolds, Cummins 2013 – 2018 6.7L Cold Air Intakes & Manifolds
These design features amount to a 49.4% increase in flow over the factory manifold. With this vast improvement over the stock manifold you can expect quicker turbo spool, lower egt's, and less over all strain on your motor.
This manifold also includes instructions, a polished stainless dipstick mount, port plugs, a factory Cummins gasket and hardware to make installing this intake extremely easy.
- Unobstructed 3.5" inlet to two 3" mandrel bent tubes.
- Fully TIG welded with precise settings to produce optimal penetration without impacting airflow.
- 50-200 degrees F drop in EGT's
- .5-1 MPG increase
- Significant gain in throttle response
- Faster turbo spool