Titan 5310060 60 Gallon In-Bed Fuel Tank w/ Pump & Nozzle
The Titan 5310060 60 Gallon In-Bed Fuel Tank w/ 12-Volt Pump & Nozzle for your diesel pickup is made to last! Featuring Titan's famous cross-linked polyethylene such as its invulnerability to corrosion, resistance to heat transfer and condensation, durability and...
- Category: Cummins 1989 – 1993 12V 5.9L Fuel Tanks, Cummins 1994 – 1998 12V 5.9L Fuel Tanks, Cummins 1998 – 2002 24V 5.9L Fuel Tanks, Cummins 2003 – 2004 5.9L Fuel Tanks, Cummins 2004.5 – 2005 5.9L Fuel Tanks, Cummins 2006 – 2007 5.9L Fuel Tanks, Cummins 2007.5 – 2009 6.7L Fuel Tanks, Cummins 2010 – 2012 6.7L Fuel Tanks, Cummins 2013 – 2018 6.7L Fuel Tanks, Cummins 2019 - Present - Fuel Tanks, Duramax 2001 – 2004 LB7 Fuel Tanks, Duramax 2004.5 – 2005 LLY Fuel Tanks, Duramax 2006 – 2007 LBZ Fuel Tanks, Duramax 2007.5 – 2010 LMM Fuel Tanks, Duramax 2011 – 2016 LML Fuel Tanks, Powerstroke 2003-2007 6.0L Fuel Tanks, Powerstroke 2007-2010 6.4L Fuel Tanks, Powerstroke 2011-2014 6.7L Fuel Tanks, Powerstroke 2015-2021 6.7L Fuel Tanks
Titan's cross-linked polyethylene (XLHDPE) in-bed tank has a .250 nominal wall thickness, is fully baffled and gives you the advantages of advanced design and materials, as well as Titan's legendary quality and durability. Featuring built-in Tie-Downs for your payload TITAN's cross-linked polyethylene is not only corrosion proof it's nearly 200 times less heat and cold conductive than metal tanks. Each tank comes complete with a lifetime warranty on the tank body.
- 60-Gallon Capacity
- For Diesel Fuel Only
- 12-Volt Pump With Nozzle
- Tank Body Weighs Only 51lbs.
- Durable, Corrosion Proof Finish
- Easy Installation & Removal
- Fits Under Tonneau Cover
- Zinc Plated Hardware Features Tie-Downs
- Looks Good On Any Truck