AFE 46-60100 BladeRunner Street Series Turbocharger 2001-2004 GM 6.6L Duramax LB7
The AFE 46-60100 BladeRunner Street Series Turbocharger for your 2001-2004 GM 6.6L Duramax LB7 is the perfect solution to replacing your factory turbocharger. Designed to be a bolt-in replacement, the AFE BladeRunner has been dyno tested to increase horsepower, without...
- Category: Duramax 2001 – 2004 LB7 Turbo Kits
The A356 aluminum housing utilizes OE inlet and outlet connections.
The one-piece ductile iron turbine housing will bolt to OE and aftermarket inlet and outlet connections.
This turbo can be installed on 2001-2004 V8-6.6L (td) LB7 and is a direct bolt-on replacement. All connections to the vehicle are compatible with the OE geometry, resulting in a quick and reliable connection. Additional fueling is not required for improved performance over OE, but maximum gains are achieved with fuel system upgrades.
Compressor Inducer - 60.6mm
Compressor Exducer - 81.9mm
Compressor Blades - 10
Turbine Inducer - 67.8mm
Turbine Exducer - 62.0mm
Turbine Blades - 11
- In house testing produced a max gain of +14 horsepower and +36lbs. x ft. of torque, verified by our in house dyno
- Stock Replacement with no core charge
- A direct bolt-on replacement; all connections to the vehicle are compatible with the OE geometry
- Additional fueling is not required
- Wastegate actuator is included, comes preset to factory specifications
- 2-Year Warranty