ATS 7018004248 Twin Fueler Installation Kit (2001 Only) GM 6.6L Duramax LB7 (No Pump)
Add a dual CP3 fuel system to your 2001 GM 6.6L Duramax with the ATS 7018004248 Twin Fueler Installation Kit. A dual CP3 system doubles the fueling capability when running bigger injectors. The system is not only designed to work...
- Category: Duramax 2001 – 2004 LB7 Injection Pumps
When it comes to optimizing a Common Rail Injection System, rail pressure gets talked about a lot. Pressure is in fact extremely important, however, it is not the only important aspect. Equally, fuel volume is the actual additional amount of fuel you are able to add in to the cylinders during injection. This is going to to have massive impact on your final ability to create power. Ultimately, your truck needs fuel pressure to properly atomize the added fuel volume that you introduce. Not all modified CP3 kits or dual CP3 kits have this capability like the ATS Twin CP3 System does.
Additionally, the billet aluminum wheel, is sized proportionally to the factory CP3, allowing better equalization of the rails. Generally, this will not matter so much as the regulators will control the amount of fuel regardless, however, it is attention to detail such as this that sets the ATS kit apart from the others..
- Increased fuel volume throughout entire RPM range
- Maintains commanded fuel pressure by the computer
- Increases engine performance
- Increases pump life and reliability
- Utilizes your existing CP3 pump
- Everything's included for easy installation
- This kit is perfect if you already have an extra CP3 pump!