Mishimoto MMICP-F2D-11CBK Cold Side Intercooler Pipe & Boot Kit (2011 - 2016 Powerstroke 6.7L)
The Mishimoto MMICP-F2D-11CBK Cold Side Intercooler Pipe & Boot Kit for your 2011-2016 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke solves the common issues with the factory supplied plastic pipe and intercooler boot, that are known to explode or burst due to the heat...
- Category: Powerstroke 2011-2014 6.7L Intercoolers / Cooling Systems, Powerstroke 2015-2021 6.7L Intercoolers / Cooling Systems
Constructed of mandrel-bent aluminum with a polished finish. A 100% CNC-machined 6061 aluminum coupling allows you to retain your trucks factory emissions components and allows for a quick install. The Mishimoto cold-side pipe eliminates restrictive bends in the factory pipe, allowing for improvements in airflow, power, and EGTs. This kit includes Mishimoto Silicone Boots with DuraCore technology. Mishimoto DuraCore technology is the synthetic material that comprises the innermost layer of all Mishimoto Silicone Diesel Boots. Compared to normal silicone, DuraCore provides superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil. This effectively increases the life of our boots by preventing leaks and blowouts. To add even more reliability this kit includes Mishimoto Constant-Tension T-bolt Clamps for accurate and consistent holding power. This cold-side pipe and boot kit is the perfect addition to your 6.7L Powerstroke truck. It is made in the USA and includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Fits Cold Side
- DuraCore Silicone Boots
- Mandrel-Bent Aluminum Construction
- Pipe Diameter: 3" (Lower Section)
- Pipe Diameter: 3.5" (Upper Section)
- Boot 1: 3"
- Boot 3: 3" To 3.5"
(1) Aluminum Intercooler Pipe w/ CNC Quick-Disconnect Flange
(1) Aluminum Intercooler Pipe w/ CNC IAT Sensor Housing
(2) Silicone Boots with DuraCore™ Technology
(4) Constant-Tension T-Bolt Clamps
(2) Aluminum Mishimoto "M" Logo Badges