Mishimoto MMICP-DMAX-11CBK Cold-Side Intercooler Pipe & Boot Kit (2011 - 2016 Chevy/ GMC LML Duramax)
The Mishimoto MMICP-DMAX-11CBK Cold-Side Intercooler Pipe & Boot Kit for your 2011-2016 GM 6.6L Duramax is an upgrade that increases looks, performance and reliability on your Duramax Pickup. The plastic factory pipes and boots do not stand a chance against...
- Category: Duramax 2011 – 2016 LML Intercoolers / Cooling Systems
The Mishimoto cold-side pipes are constructed of 3.5” mandrel-bent aluminum with a polished finish. This pipe kit features a two-piece design for easy installation and removal, as well as a CNC-machined AIT sensor bung allowing you to retain your factory AIT sensor. The cold-side pipe eliminates restrictive bends in the factory pipe, allowing for improvements in airflow, power, and EGTs.
This kit includes Mishimoto Silicone Boots with DuraCore™ technology. Mishimoto DuraCore™ technology is the synthetic material that comprises the innermost layer of all Mishimoto silicone diesel boots. Compared to normal silicone, DuraCore™ provides superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil. This effectively increases the life of our boots by preventing leaks and blowouts. To add even more reliability this kit includes Mishimoto Constant-Tension T-Bolt Clamps for accurate and consistent holding power. The cold-side pipe and boot kit is the perfect addition to the Mishimoto 6.6L Duramax Performance Intercooler. This kit is made in the USA and includes our signature Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- 3.5" Mandrel Bent Construction
- Direct Fit Replacement
- Silicone Boots With DuraCore
- Pipe Construction: Polished Aluminum
- Diameter: 3.5"
- Boot 1: 3.00” to 3.50”
- Boot 2: 3.00” to 3.50”
- Boot 3: 3.50” to 3.50”
- (2) 3.25” Constant-Tension T-Bolt Clamps
- (1) 4.0” Constant-Tension T-Bolt Clamps
- (1) Aluminum Intercooler Pipe w/ AIT Sensor Bung
- (1) Aluminum Intercooler Pipes
- (3) Silicone Boots with DuraCore™ Technology
- (6) Constant-Tension T-Bolt Clamps
- (2) Aluminum Mishimoto "M" Logo Badges
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warrant.