Mishimoto Intercooler Dodge Cummins 2010 - 2012 6.7 MMINT-RAM-10BK (Black)
The Mishimoto MMINT-RAM-10 Intercooler for your 2010-2012 Dodge 6.7L Cummins is a direct fit, upgraded replacement for your factory intercooler. Manufactured with robust cast aluminum end tanks and a dense bar-and-plate core, this intercooler provides decreased intake temperatures, improved airflow,...
- Category: Cummins 2010 – 2012 6.7L Intercoolers / Cooling Systems
Included with this intercooler are two silicone boots with DuraCore™ technology and our signature Constant Tension T-bolt Clamps for consistent and reliable holding power. Mishimoto DuraCore™ technology is the synthetic material that comprises the innermost layer of all Mishimoto silicone diesel boots. Compared to normal silicone, DuraCore™ provides superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel and oil. This effectively increases the life of our boots by preventing leaks and blow-outs. This intercooler works with both factory intercooler pipes and the Mishimoto Intercooler Pipe & Boot Kit (see related items below).
- High Quality Aluminum Construction .
- Increased Power & Cooling Efficiency
- Construction: Bar-and-Plate w/ Cast End Tanks
- Overall Size: 38.75" x 28.75" x 11"
- Core Size: 26.3” x 26.7”
- Core Thickness: 3.15”
- Tank Wall Thickness: 4mm
- Inlet: 3.5”
- Outlet: 3.5”
- Mishimoto Intercooler (Black MMINT-RAM-10BK or Silver MMINT-RAM-10SL)
- Air Diversion Panel
- (2) Silicone Boots with Duracore™ Technology
- (4) Constant Tension T-Bolt Clamps
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty