Mishimoto MMHOSE-DMAX-11RD Silicone Coolant Hose Kit 2011-2015 chevy duramax
The Mishimoto MMHOSE-DMAX-11 Silicone Coolant Hose Kit for your 2011-2015 GM 6.6L Duramax provides your cooling system with the perfect combination of performance and durability. A leaking coolant hose can lead to serious engine damage if not quickly identified. Mishimoto...
- Category: Duramax 2011 – 2016 LML Engine Components, Duramax 2011 – 2016 LML Intercoolers / Cooling Systems
The Mishimoto Duramax hose kit is ideal for use on both stock and modified trucks for any environment or terrain. This hose kit also has billet CNC-machined quick-disconnect ends for a direct factory fitment with absolutely no cutting required. This silicone hose kit complements and mates perfectly with the factory radiator, creating a cooling system that will last the lifetime of your truck. The Mishimoto 6.6L Duramax Silicone Coolant Hose Kit includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty and is offered in black, blue, or red.
- Direct Replacement
- CNC-Machined Quick Disconnect For Factory Fitment
- Silicone Construction With Heat-Resistant Embedded Fibers
- Interior Material: Heat Resistant Embedded Fibers
- Inner Diameter: Hose 1: 0.58”, 0.71”, 2.40” (at ends) Hose 2: 1.77”
- Outer Diameter:Hose 1: 0.96”, 1.05”, 2.80” (at ends) Hose 2: 2.10”
- Exterior Material: Silicone
- Max Temperature: 330°F
- CNC'ed from T-6061 Aluminum
- Mates lower radiator hose to the either the factory or Mishimoto radiator
- Features pre-installed and lubricated rubber O-ring
- Retains factory snap ring
- (2) Silicone Hoses
- (1) CNC Aluminum Coupler
- (4) T-Bolt Clamps
- (2) Worm-Gear Clamps
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Black: MMHOSE-DMAX-11BK
- Blue: MMHOSE-DMAX-11BL
- Red: MMHOSE-DMAX-11RD
Mishimoto Performance (MP), warrants all of its products under its 'no questions asked' limited lifetime warranty policy. Regardless of the defect in product, Mishimoto will replace the original product. Warranty claims must be accompanied by the original sales receipt from an authorized dealer.
A trained professional should install all MP products. Any issues with compatibility or installation should be addressed before attempting to install the product.
The purchaser's remedy for breach of this limited warranty, exclusive of all other remedies provided by law, is expressly limited to repair or replacement of any part or parts. All products returned for warranty consideration must be returned to MP with all transportation expenses prepaid.
MP shall not be responsible for damages to its products or injury to persons using the products in any manner that would constitute improper operation, including but not limited to: incorrect opening of radiator pressure caps, burst hoses, unintended application or usage not intended by MP, negligence, improper installation, or any other use that may cause damages or injury. MP shall not be responsible for injury or harm to persons or property when caused by persons or vehicles using its products.