Mishimoto MMINT-RAM-07KSL (Silver) Intercooler & Pipe Kit 2007 - 2009 Dodge 5.9 & 6.7 Cummins
Mishimoto has released a performance intercooler kit for the 2007.5-2009 Dodge 6.7L Cummins. This kit includes everything you need to improve airflow, substantially decrease air-charge temperatures, reduce EGTs, and support your truck at any power level. The first key component...
- Category: Cummins 2007.5 – 2009 6.7L Intercoolers / Cooling Systems
Compared to normal silicone, DuraCore™ provides superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil. This effectively increases the life of our boots by preventing leaks and blowouts. This package is rounded out with the Mishimoto intercooler featuring extremely durable cast aluminum end tanks and a bar-and-plate core, all designed to provide cool, dense air to your engine. The Mishimoto Cummins intercooler features a core volume significantly greater than factory units, which allows for improved cooling and power. Our intercooler reduces pressure drop, which results in an overall increase in engine efficiency. All the components in this kit are engineered to last, just like your truck. Offered with either a black or silver core, the Mishimoto 6.7L Cummins intercooler kit is protected by our signature lifetime warranty.
- High Quality Aluminum
- Increased Power & Cooling Efficiency
- 3.5" Polished Aluminum Intercooler Pipes
- Intercooler Construction: Bar/Plate
- Overall Size: 33.6” x 27.2” x 5.2”
- Core Size: 27.36" x 25.57"
- Inlet: 3.50" (89mm)
- Outlet: 3.50” (89mm)
- Core Thickness: 2.76"
- Tank Wall Thickness: 4mm
- Boot 1: 2.72”, 3.50”
- Boot 2: 3.50”
- Boot 3: 3.50”
- Boot 4: 3.50”
Constant Tension T-Bolt Clamps
- (1) 3.0” Constant Tension T-Bolt Clamp
- (7) 4.0” Constant Tension T-Bolt Clamps
(2) Aluminum Intercooler Pipes
(4) Silicone Boots with DuraCore™ Technology
(8) Constant Tension T-Bolt Clamps
(4) M6 x 1.0 x 16mm Flange Head Bolts
(2) Aluminum Mishimoto M Logo Badges
Limited Lifetime Warranty