Pacbrake's C44072 DirectMount 4'' PRXB Brake Kit with MAX FLOW Design 1994 - 1998 Dodge Cummins
APPLICATION: 1994 - 1998 Dodge RAM 5.9L 6BT 12 Valve Engine with HX/HY35 Turbo with Standard Transmission. (MAX FLOW DESIGN) Pacbrake's DirectMount 4'' PRXB Brake Kit with MAX FLOW Design PRXB offers the highest braking power to lowest price ratio...
- Category: Cummins 1994 – 1998 12V 5.9L COMPONENTS, Cummins 1994 – 1998 12V 5.9L Engine Components
APPLICATION: 1994 - 1998 Dodge RAM 5.9L 6BT 12 Valve Engine with HX/HY35 Turbo with Standard Transmission. (MAX FLOW DESIGN)
Pacbrake's DirectMount 4'' PRXB Brake Kit with MAX FLOW Design
PRXB offers the highest braking power to lowest price ratio available. Pacbrake’s flagship product is the unquestioned leader in the supplemental brake industry. It has changed the way people think about brakes by providing performance, safety and durability that is unmatched by any other brake on the market.
- The spring controlled pressure regulated mechanism on the brakes protects against engine overpressure
- Pacbrake brakes are designed specifically for individual engine applications to maximize performance and reliability. They are not a one size fits all compromise
- When the brake is deactivated, flow is unrestricted and won't interfere with power output Patented 90 degree Non-contacting Butterfly Valve is specially engineered to maximise backpressure while preventing seizing
- The brakes use industry exclusive Arcor nitride coating on housing and components which increases resistance to wear and corrosion while strengthening the brake and adding lubricity
- Precision machined surfaces on the brake eliminate the need for troublesome gaskets and risk of leakage
- The brakes have hard anodized aluminum and stainless steel body and shaft with high performance seals
- Maintenance is as simple as using the brake on a regular basis and periodically applying Superlube (Pacbrake's multi-purpose heat resistant lubricant which helps to prevent rust and corrosion)
- Withstands extremely high temperatures
- Compliant with latest emission regulations
- Severe duty & military approved
- Delivers the strongest braking horsepower, greatest speed reductions & shortest stopping distances possible without the use of service brakes
- Maintains optimum retarding performance by maximizing the backpressure throughout the entire operating RPM range
- Delivers maximum pressure (braking) as low as 1200 RPM through to the maximum allowable engine RPM
- Provides increased performance and peace of mind with technology that protects the engine from the potential of overpressure
Every PRXB Automotive Kit comes with everything required for a complete installation. PRXB Brake, Controller (when required for application) and AMP Onboard Air Kit, which includes: HP325 Series Compressor, 0.5 Gal Air Tank, 25ft Coiled Air Hose, Air Accessories and Fittings Kit.
Upgrade any standard brake to a PRXB for an improved design and a longer lasting brake with significantly increased performance. Tow & haul with complete control.