Titan 7010201 52 Gallon Mid-Ship Replacement Tank 2001-2010 GM 6.6L Duramax (CC-SB)
The Titan 7010201 52 Gallon Mid-Ship Replacement Tank for your 2001-2010 GM 6.6L Duramax Crew Cab, Short Bed provides you with additional fuel capacity for peace of mind whether driving down the highway or through remote rural areas. The increased...
- Category: Duramax 2001 – 2004 LB7 Fuel Tanks, Duramax 2004.5 – 2005 LLY Fuel Tanks, Duramax 2006 – 2007 LBZ Fuel Tanks, Duramax 2007.5 – 2010 LMM Fuel Tanks
Most stock (or original equipment) tanks are relatively thin and made of materials like Linear Polyethylene. TITAN Fuel Tanks are made of corrosion-proof, High-Density Cross-Linked Polyethylene (XLHDPE), which is bonded molecularly. Also, the nominal thickness of all TITAN Tanks is ¼ of an inch.
TITAN Fuel Tanks are so tough that they are backed by a 5-year, or 50,000-miles, limited warranty. TITAN™ Fuel Tanks utilize common sense design features, which simplify installation. They reuse most of the stock components, including the existing sending unit. The tank itself is nearly indestructible, but light enough to be hefted by one or two people. While a vehicle hoist and transmission jack are ideal, hand tools will get the job done. Lifetime warranty on tank body.
- 52 Gallon Capacity
- Fits Crew Cab, Short Bed Models
- 26 Gallons Increased Capacity Over Stock
- Installs In Same Location As Factory Fuel Tank
- Shield Available Separately For Off-Highway Protection (see below)