PPE 116006500 GT40R Series Turbo Kit with Garrett GT4088R Turbo 2006-2010 Chevy 6.6 Duramax
PPE and Garrett have had a long and beneficial relationship. Having worked together on many projects over the year and knowing the quality of the Garrett is why PPE chooses to use Garrett turbochargers as their turbocharger of choice in...
- Category: Duramax 2006 – 2007 LBZ Turbo Kits, Duramax 2007.5 – 2010 LMM Turbo Kits
This high quality kit features a design that supports the weight of the turbocharger with a metal framework, not with just the intake tubes. That pedestal features a 1/2-inch thick T4 steel flange and heavy wall 304 Stainless Steel tubing. Also included is a 304 Stainless Steel mandrel-bent 3-inch diameter down pipe as well as all mounting hardware, gaskets and hoses needed to complete the job.
- High Performance C117 Compressor and UHP Turbine
- Brings GT Ball Bearing Performance To The 600HP Class
- V-Band Turbine Outlet Flange
- T4 Turbine Inlet Flange
- Ball Bearing Water Cooled
- Provides parts necessary to install the Garrett 40-series (or equivalent) turbo
- 1/2-inch thick T4 steel flange and heavy wall 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Turbo weight supported by pedestal framework, not by tubing
- High-velocity tubular design
- Includes 304 Stainless Steel mandrel-bent 3-inch diameter down pipe
- V Band Clamps Included