PPE 45/40 Compound Turbo Kit 116454000 2006-2010 Chevy LBZ & LMM 6.6 Duramax
PPE has designed the most comprehensive Twin Turbo Package on the market! We supply you with everything you need. By designing the turbos to compliment each other we can deliver power from low to high rpms throughout the power band....
- Category: Duramax 2006 – 2007 LBZ Turbo Kits, Duramax 2007.5 – 2010 LMM Turbo Kits
Anyone looking to get their engine to produce big power that translates into pulling away from their competitors at the starting line or towing a loaded trailer up a grade then look no further. The key is how the strengths of the Garrett 4508R and GT4094R are linked and then how both turbos work together at all times. Both turbos are made by Garrett and are oil and water cooled (just like the OEM turbo charger) and ball bearing to ensure they provide unparalleled reliability as well as drivability.
Each turbo has their own specialties and do their jobs very efficiently. The GT4094R spools up quicker resulting in an excellent low to midrange power, but once the engine hits mid-range and above the TiAL Wastegate diverts more of the exhaust pressure to the 4508R. It is the 4508R which supplies the mid to high-end power that will really put your duramax into overdrive.
PPE combines the turbos with a custom 3 inch intake bridge and features a 4 inch crossover tube and Race High Flow Exhaust Manifolds with Up-Pipes. This combination provides the engine with drastically enhanced intake and exhaust actions which create an unrestricted flow for the dual turbo system. Speaking of flow, the PPE High Performance Intercooler cools the air before it is pumped into the engine via the 3 inch aluminum boost tubes.
The result is a virtually seamless delivery of power that works especially well with PPE’s electronic and fuel upgrades. The PPE compound turbo system does all that and still retains its A/C and heater functionality. This way, you can even be comfortable while smoking the competition!
- Garrett 4508R & GT4094R ball bearing, water and oil cooled turbo
- PPE Race High Flow Exhaust Manifolds with Up-Pipes
- TiAL wastegate
- Ported 3 inch intake bridge/4 inch cold tube
- PPE’s High Flow Performance Intercooler
- Seamless 3 inch aluminum intercooler tubes
- Aluminum coolant overflow reservoir
- Interlocking no-leak exhaust flanges
- Retains A/C and heater functions
- Triangulated mounting brackets, improved reliability