PPE TRANSMISSION PAN 2007-Present cummins PPE228052020 PPE228052010 PPE228052000
The PPE 68RFE Transmission Pan for your Dodge 6.7L Cummins is an easy to install transmission upgrade. Built from high-quality cast aluminum and made in the USA, this pan follows the same designed as the other PPE pans with built-in...
- Category: Cummins 2007.5 – 2009 6.7L Automatic Transmission Parts, Cummins 2010 – 2012 6.7L Automatic Transmission Parts, Cummins 2013 – 2018 6.7L Automatic Transmission Parts, Cummins 2019 - Present - Automatic Transmission Parts
This new pan comes with a 1-inch, Neodymium-equipped stainless steel drain plug to remove harmful ferrous metals from the oil, two NPT ports for temperature probes. Also utilizes the factory filter making future transmission service a cinch.
Notes On Testing From PPE:
During product testing, we used a 2013 2500 Cummins powered Ram towing a 13,000 lb travel trailer. We then took the combo on an 900 mile loop through city traffic, steep hill climbs as well as wide open flat highway runs. Transmission temperatures never went over 200 degrees. After cresting the top of hills, transmission temperatures also dropped much quicker than they did with the factory-installed stamped steel pan. Unloaded temperatures were consistently 10 degrees or more below those measured with a factory pan.
- Three Quarts Over Stock
- Multiple Finishes Available
- Reuses Your Factory Pan Gasket
- 1/8" & 1/4" NPT Probe Access Ports
- Provides Additional Case Strength
- Deep Baffles Help Transfer Heat & Prevent "Sloshing"
Includes new mounting hardware.Re-uses factory gasket. A new gasket is not included.